Sunday, October 2, 2022

Battle For The Best: WIndows Music Player Part 2

 In my last entry (see below), I had pitted AIMP against Winamp and Music Bee. I decided to go with Music Bee, but kept AIMP as a backup. But now... I added another contender to see who would be the best fit for me:

Clementine.

 

I had also used this player, fleetingly, in the past and found it to be rather fun to use. You can change the background or the colors, you can stream internet radio which I love (woot woot Soma.fm!), and you can quickly add your vast library and easily play any music. 

 

As you see, mine is orange. I mean, it's October. Why wouldn't it be?

 

Or maybe you like this better:

 

I might keep this instead of AIMP as my backup. We will see. I have to test the capabilities of the 3 of them even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...