Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Cold Creatures

So today I went a little nuts making these creatures on Dalle that started as creepy little creatures holding glowing hearts in a ruined, smoking city. The gist was "cold creatures, warm heart". In other words don't judge a book by its cover; these creatures were offering warm hearts, despite their visual representation. I kept making these images though, one after another, using a prompt that I pieced together from other older prompts of mine. So the creatures evolved over time and it was no longer a heart they were holding, so I just call this series "Cold Creatures". 
I'm attempting to post some of the images here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Cold Creatures: Revisited. Or... Midjourney Again!

So lately my friends in the Vibe Nexus Discord server were raving about how great Midjourney is, and how fun it was to play with personaliza...