Sunday, July 14, 2024

I Am The Fox: Two Poems

"I am The Fox" 

In the moonlit woods where shadows play, I am the fox, with wily charm to sway, With a sparkle in my eye, a mischievous gleam, I dance through life like a whimsical dream.

My fur, a cloak of rust and gold, Stories of cunning and fun unfold, I’m silly, I’m spry, with a heart so pure, In the world of the wild, I am nature's allure.

Adorable I stand, with a playful grin, In the forest’s embrace, I feel akin, Loyal to kin, to friends so dear, My jovial spirit spreads warmth and cheer.

With every leap and bound, I’m free, A master of tricks, yet true to thee, In the whispering winds, my laughter sings, A fox’s tale of joy it brings.

So here I am, the fox, both sly and sweet, In the woodland’s heart, life’s rhythms beat, With cunning and joy, a harmonious blend, I am the fox, your eternal friend.

-- ChatGPT


"I Too, Am The Fox" 


I am the fox, just like the lore, cunning and more

I bounce and I play in the meadows and in the glade

I frolic in fun and I'm never done

Wily and free, I am the fox as silly as can be

Loyal with a mischievous streak, my yips aren't weak

I cry out for love, I cry out for fun

I cry out for nature, I cry out for sun

I am the fox, wily and free, just as carefree as anyone could be

- Me.



I wrote the 2nd one by myself. I know, it's crummier than that ChatGPT one. But I'm not a poet or a masterful AI chatbot, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Cold Creatures: Revisited. Or... Midjourney Again!

So lately my friends in the Vibe Nexus Discord server were raving about how great Midjourney is, and how fun it was to play with personaliza...