Sunday, January 3, 2021

Net Names

 How many of you have had more than one username for things on the internet? My mate has had exactly ONE username for everything. I can't decide if that's better or worse than my, like, 20 usernames for different things. 

Do you remember your first one? Which one is/was your favorite? Here is a list, not complete probably, of the usernames I've had on the internet for different thing over the years.

Agent96 (my very first username for the internet)

Chupacabra

Redgloam (also my old artist name for music)

Plastikfear

Killthief

Twodarkspirals

2Spirals

Alien Navel Cord

AllGreyedOut

KidronTheGreat

Icebear12

Octobear810

I am sure there are more, but those are the ones I can remember at this moment. I'm sure if you were to google those, you'd see a bunch of stupid stuff that I posted in my youth or something. I feel like I want to find everything with those names and scrub it from the internet. I think I'd just like to have ONE username. 

Just thought that would be interesting. I am envious of my mate's ONE username her whole life. You know, there SHOULD be something where you could scrub yourself clean on the internet. You put in a username and validate that it's you, and hit "submit" - and tada! Your username and all your old crap has been removed from all over the web. Wouldn't that be great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...