Monday, January 4, 2021

Here Is How I Feel

 Symptoms:

- Dizziness/Lightheadedness

- Pressure in the head/Dull headache

- Slightly blurred vision

- Nausea

- Slightly elevated blood pressure

 

I have no idea why I'm feeling gross. It started yesterday afternoon. I thought/hoped it would go away after I woke up from sleep, but I think I actually woke up because of the symptoms a few times in the night. 

I thought maybe it was a migraine. Nausea, blurry vision, the light from my computer monitors at work hurt my eyes today, and I didn't listen to much music because it made the headache worse. A friend said I should ask my doctor about it. Maybe it's a high blood pressure-induced headache? I don't know if there is such a thing.

I'm not allowed to look up health stuff or ailments because I have been known in the past to get obsessed with what might be wrong with me (sometimes people use the word 'hypochondriac' but that definition is more crazy than I). I am trying not to be too worried about this, but my main problem is that everything is driving me crazy.

The pressure in my head is so annoying that thinking about things hurts. Watching the news, being angry on Twitter, it's all too much and I am overwhelmed. I want to vomit every time I think about anything on a real serious level. That's another reason why I didn't listen to music for very long today. 

I sure hope it goes away. I think if it is hypertension related it will go away if I can get my blood pressure under control. I have medications I take at certain times, but I'm going to fit one more in there (I used to don't worry) to see if it helps. If my BP goes down but this weird thing continues, I'll know it's being caused by something else.

If I could explain how I felt, I'd say my head feels "weird" like there is a hole in it, or like something is missing. It's similar to that headache you get when you're going through SSRI withdrawals. Almost like I could say that my head is feeling nauseous. 

Why I gotta feel icky while COVID19 is out and about?? I can't go to the doctor. I haven't left the house, really, since March 15 2020. Not about to start going places now! Especially since the news today announced that Arizona has the most COVID... IN THE WORLD right now. Ok if I think about it I'm going to puke so I'd better go now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...