Thursday, February 4, 2021

Life Post: Everyday

 Every once in a while, I figured I would write about my daily life and how things are going. It's my blog, after all. I do have a personal journal at livejournal.com, where I type about all things "me", but every once in a while I figured I'd dump a little life-load onto this blog too.

I think I am manic again. More energy, too talkative, scatterbrained, argumentative/aggressive... annoyed easily, with a sense of urgency in all that I do. It is frustrating me. Mostly because these are the best medications I have ever been on, and yet they aren't preventing me from episodes. But I do not want to switch. I would like to stay on these. They do lessen the episode extremes,  a lot. To the point where my Pdoc in my file labeled me as Bipolar II when I have in fact been diagnosed Bipolar I because of psychosis and extreme manic episodes. But my medicine tamps it down so much that this new guy just doesn't even know.

I have been pretty productive at work which is really great. The past few days it's been in the 80's (70's today) and so we have been working outside. Our laptops are from the company, and they have immense batteries. My personal computer (that I am typing this one now) has a battery that, when unplugged, lasts about 30 minutes. Our work computers last 5 hours. !!! So we just go outside and work. It's super nice. I have a tan. I grew up in WA, where there is no sun. So I never thought I would ever get a tan, but I have just from a few hours of sun. It is so nice. I am happy it is now springtime in Arizona. Punxsatawney Phil may have seen his shadow... but the Maricopa Marmot did not.

I am listening to a really great new album. It's called "When The Sea is Cooling Down" by Eelison. It is like... chillstep. It's dark and moody but relaxed & mellow with light vocals, and the beats are chunky and bass is slammin'. It sounds good. For January it is tied in 1st place with Tengri's "Best of Chillout" album which features some amazing tribal psychill, complete with brain melting acid sounds, tablas, and bongos (from what I can tell).

Speaking of music, we need to seriously start looking at pricing mastering services. I have 16 tracks I would like mastered, so maybe a year subscription to emaster might work... but we need to see if that is the best deal, first. I keep making music, so who knows how many tracks I will have in a month.

My mate is currently working on a ranking project. She's doing the Indigo Girls and Taylor Swift songs/albums. When she posts the results I will link it here. 

Ok, I think I covered everything worth noting. That's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...