Monday, January 17, 2022

How Hard is it To Do?

 It's very hard to do. That is - find a To-Do Task app that has all the features I want and need. I have scoured the Google Playstore looking for the right app. The features I need are: Ability to put both habits and tasks, have a pomodoro timer, notifications in my notification panel AND pop up with a sound, and most importantly, ability to snooze the item for any length I want or need.

I am currently giving Tick Tick a chance, as well as Microsoft's To Do, as well as Loop Habit Tracker and HabitNow. 

Habit now seems the best but it is extremely limited unless you pay for it which is only $5.99 and I earn google rewards for the playstore so that one might be do-able. But Tick Tick seems promising. I like the simplicity of Microsoft though, so time will tell.




I am going to give an update when I decide which one is going to work best for me.


UPDATE: 1/19

I chose Tick Tick. It pops up with a reminder at the bottom of my screen at the time I planned for, and I can complete the task, snooze it, or dismiss it. I can snooze for a custom time or pre-determined times that it comes up with. The pomodoro timer was cool, except that it made my watch buzz every single second as the time counted down, so I had to fix that. 

The others just weren't as feature rich without having to pay (Except for Microsoft's To Do app) . So the winner is Tick Tick. 

You can even sync it cross-platform if that is something that you need. And no I don't get paid to do app reviews. I simply enjoy doing them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...