Monday, January 2, 2023

So, I won a contest...

 I didn't think I would ever win an AI Art contest, but I did. On Discord, in one of my favorite AI channels, I entered a contest and posted an image I made that I thought encompassed the theme of this contest well. Apparently a lot of other people thought so, too. So, I won.

This is good news. Good things have been happening lately that make this a cherry on a cake:

- We finally found a good vet for our cats. This doctor is caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and takes time to really help your animals. The last 4 we brought our old cat to did basically nothing.

- My mate was having serious issues at work with her supervisor, and suddenly they changed her supervisor, she didn't even have to ask. So great! The stress just melted off and she feels so much better. Anxiety sucks.

- I got my 2nd album on Spotify and Apple Music, iTunes, Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, all the places. I never thought in a million years I would be able to get my music out to the world, I was too shy. But finally I did it and even though I am struggling to find listeners, it still is pretty cool.

- And now the contest. I won a gift card from this contest, and am so proud of myself for getting better, and persevering with my prompt writing that I came up with a great image. I'd never before thought my art was good enough. So...Pat on the back. And now it motivates me to do even better than before. My art has gotten better seemingly over the past month, which is cool. I do have a secret prompt that I use for a lot of the work, and it comes out nice. So, I bought a black leather jacket, some fashion jeans, and a pair of shoes. I want to look as cool as I feel right now. :)

 

Old image from August 2022

New image I made, just now.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...