Saturday, September 14, 2024

Cold Creatures: Revisited. Or... Midjourney Again!

So lately my friends in the Vibe Nexus Discord server were raving about how great Midjourney is, and how fun it was to play with personalization, character references, and style references. Well, I used to use Midjourney but gave up on it when it stopped working for me really well. Version 6 just didn't know what I wanted, and Dalle seemed to fill the gap.

But I thought why not pick back up on Midjourney and see what everyone is liking. I decided to experiment with some Cold Creatures, which as you know from this eariler post, was one of the image themes I had the most fun making. Also, please see the banner image, it is also of a Cold Creature.

I tried experimenting with personalization codes, (mine and others) as well as character reference and style reference. Here are the fruits of this labor:










I will say this, so far Midjourney v6.1 and NijiJourney 6 are fun to play with, but when I want a serious image that I have more control over, I will use mage.space's Flux, or LimeWire's Imagen 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Cold Creatures: Revisited. Or... Midjourney Again!

So lately my friends in the Vibe Nexus Discord server were raving about how great Midjourney is, and how fun it was to play with personaliza...