Friday, December 31, 2021

New Years... um, Goals.

 So instead of calling them New Years Resolutions... I am going to simply call them "goals". Resolutions is such a powerful word, and I am not trying to force myself into anything majorly crazy like that. I just have some goals. 

- Keep running 1 mile everyday, keep lifting weights, add abdominal workouts at breaktimes

- Eat less/smaller portions

- Eat healthier/Cook more & order delivery less

- Drink at least 16 cups of water everyday, more during Arizizzle.

- Keep doing my reminders that pop up on my phone, such as taking my medicine on time, cleaning the litterboxes in the morning, etc. 

-- The ultimate goal is to lose 10 lbs by my birthday in June, which should be easy to do if we stick to it. The thing is, we both have to motivate and lift each other up. 

Also, something else I'd like to do, is keep up with the psybient releases each month, as they come out, from psybient.org. That way I can choose good ones as-I-go throughout the year instead of listen to 200 albums in October - December. 

Today my mate and I made a poster for ideas to help us be healthier in the kitchen. Tips & tricks, if you will. We're hanging it in the kitchen, in fact. It lists things such as "keep hydrated", "intermittent fasting", and "motivational quotes as desktop background". It's a way to remind us that this is important to us. Next week we're just living off of soup. Just soup, yep. Then we'll start fasting again. 

On a completely unrelated note, I have the song "Wolves" by MISSIO stuck in my head and I can't get it out. 

Ok back on track, /tangent, Tonight is New Years Eve, we're going to TRY an stay up as late as we can - if we make it past 8pm I will be super surprised, haha. For dinner we are having fondue, using a new recipe that we saw on TV. It's a tradition for us to do Fondue on NYE every year. One of my favorite things. 

2021 wasn't a bad year, for me anyway. Here's to 2022: May it be a great year, free of COVID. (We'll see about that). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...