Sunday, January 9, 2022

Belly Full

 Once again, not sure what I am writing about today. Everyday we do these 10-minute intervals that we call "Creative Intervals". We start reading a book for 10 minutes. Then we draw & color for 10 minutes, then we write for 10 minutes. I'm reading a spy book by Rob Sinclair. I drew and am in the process of coloring a fire breathing dragon. But writing? You'd think I'd have a lot to say! I'm just hungry and we already ate a huge meal at 9am so no more food for me apparently. It is literally all I can fucking think about.

How am I going to make it this week just eating nothing but soup?! I really don't know. We have this motivatonal poster we made, up in the kitchen to remind us of all the things we can do to meet our weight and inches goals. Today we weighed ourselves. I was 146 today. That is almost 150!! Holy shit.


 

So I really really need to go onto the soup, without the half sandwich. I really need to do all the running, weight lifting, Piyo, etc. 

It's just so damn hard when you're as hungry as I am. I'm hangry, too. Not just hungry. But I get really irritable. l honestly don't mean nor want to be irritable. I just seem to get that way when I feel like I am starving.

I'm going to have to live with it though - there's nothing I can do about it.

Maybe I'll just drink enough water all at once that my stomach feels ill. Then I won't want to eat right?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...