Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Writing

 I am supposed to write but I really don't have anything to say currently.

I would like to be mastering my songs and then getting them uploaded to Spotify. That would be a much more productive use of my time, I'd think... but I am supposed to write.

So um. Let's see. I hurt my back on New Year's day and it's gotten better, it had been excruciating and I had to ice it and take lots of Tylenol. It was a 6 on the pain scale. Real ouchy. Now it is a 3. So much better, I can ignore it mostly.

We were supposed to be having nothing but soup starting yesterday but we had low blood sugar issues, so we ended up today having a half sandwhich with our soup. l think it might be working better that way.

I really wish the coffee table, where my laptop is, was closer to the couch. My back is starting to ache just by leaning forward to where I am almost having my chest touch my knees. I am getting old! 42 doesn't sound old to me but when I think about how my body is not where it was 12 years ago... I am old.

Speaking of old, I still want to go to Churchill MB when I turn 50. I saw on a show called "I was Prey" though that a girl almost got et by a polar bear. I'll have to be super careful. I love polar bears but not enough to want to be their meal.

My computer is freaking out .. dont know what is wrong. I am not doing it, but it is doing stuff on it's own.. wtf! I gotta go fix this...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line

Story of the Fox

https://open.spotify.com/album/4F3jYh4DRFpZ7WPi1IiECS?si=XO9uydObQ6W7Bi0PmM-c3g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326drCY5j3w&list=OLAK5uy...